What is the tenure of Adarsh Triple?
The tenure of Adarsh Triple is 144 months.
What is the minimum investment amount for Adarsh Triple?
The minimum amount of investment is Rs. 500 for Adarsh Triple and after that, one can invest in multiples of Rs. 100 in this product.
How much interest can a member earn in Adarsh Triple?
The interest rate of the product is approximately 9.26% (Quarterly Compound). This is an Adarsh Special Scheme where members can get three times maturity on their investment amount.
Is there any facility for prematurity in Adarsh Triple?
Members can premature this deposit as per followings rules:
- No prematurity facility for less than or equal to 60 months
- Rs. 150 on investment of Rs. 100 for 60 to 96 months
- Rs. 200 on investment of Rs. 100 for 96 to 120 months
- Rs. 250 on investment of Rs. 100 for more than 120 months
Is there any facility for loan in Adarsh Triple?
Yes! Loan facility is available against Adarsh Triple as per following rules:
- < 48 months → Loan facility not available
- > 48 to 60 months → Member can avail maximum 50% loan against their investment amount in Adarsh Triple. Interest rate will be applicable as per rules of the Society.
- > 60 months → Member can avail maximum 60% loan against their investment amount in Adarsh Triple. Interest rate will be applicable as per rules of the Society.