What is the tenure of Fixed Deposit?
A fixed deposit is available for various tenures of 3,6,9 months and from 1 to 10 years.
What is the minimum investment amount for Fixed Deposit?
The minimum amount of investment is Rs. 1000 and after that further in multiples of Rs. 1000
Is there any facility for prematurity in Fixed Deposit?
Members can premature the product as per the following rules:-
- 3 to 12 months scheme → Prematurity payment facility not available.
- For 2 to 5 years scheme → Prematurity facility not available up to 18 months. On any prematurity after 18 months interest rate will be applicable as per society’s terms and conditions.
- For 6 to 10 years scheme → Prematurity facility not available up to 36 months. On any prematurity after 36 months interest rate will be applicable as per society’s terms and conditions.
Is there any other facility for loan in Fixed Deposit?
Yes! Loan facility is available against Fixed Deposit as per the following rules:-
- (A) 3 to 9 months scheme: Loan facility not available
- (B) 1 year to 4 year scheme: Maximum up to 60% of the deposit amount.
- (C) 5 year to 10 year scheme: After 12 months, maximum up to 60% of deposited amount
Interest rate will be applicable as per society’s terms and conditions.
GET COMPETITIVE FIXED DEPOSIT RATES
Adarsh Credit Co-operative Society Ltd. brings for you different investments schemes through which you can reap competitive interests and make your investments grow in a short period of time. Our Fixed Deposit scheme allows you to invest your valuable savings at comparative FD interest rates. Adarsh Credit Co-operative Society allows you to invest in FD for tenure minimum of 3 months and maximum of 10 years with varying interest rates.
As far as the deposit amount of Fixed Deposit is concerned, it can be as small as just Rs.1000. Further, you can make an investment in the multiples of Rs.100. By making just small investments, you can reap visibly good returns at the end of tenure.
Also, we offer you the short-term fixed deposits under which you are allowed to invest your life savings in FDs for shorter tenures. You may invest in short-term fixed deposits for the tenure of 3 months, 6 months or 9 months. On your FDs, you get highly beneficial FD rates, ranging from 7.00% to 9.75%. So invest in Adarsh Credit’s Fixed Deposit schemes today and get competitive returns on your investments.
Now we have expanded our services for lump sum investments higher than 15 Lakhs. You will get special and higher interest rates with this lump sum investment scheme ranging from 10% to 15.5%.
Disclaimer: All the products and services of the Society are exclusively available for members of Adarsh Credit Co-operative Society Ltd. only.